Monday, January 25, 2010

My Latest Love....

Yes, I love to solder!  I love making these charms.  So, I've graduated up to charm bracelets!
I can customize them with personal pictures or just fun things about the bracelet recipient.
This bracelet I made for a good friend that just turned 50 & she loved it!
If you are interested in one for yourself or maybe someone special for Valentine's Day,
let me know!


6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Donna! Your friend must have been thrilled to receive this amazing charm bracelet in Celebration of her 50th Birthday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like more information about your bracelets, cost, how you customize them etc. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, thanks for the post. Bracelets are $65.00. You can send me pictures in jpg. format or send me originals and I can copy, and resize for the bracelet. I'm finding most charms need to be at the 1X1" Max. Otherwise, they are just too dangley. I'm glad you like it. I just opened an Etsy shop last night. You can check it out there as well. Search me on Etsy..... donnaclement
    Let me know if you have any more questions! & Thank you for the positive feedback! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna!
    Thanks for stopping my blog! So glad you did as I was able to find you too. Your bracelets are awesome~ soldering is a project I have wanted to try for along time~ just don't know where to start.
    Stop back often!
    Smiles,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love it!!!!! this would be perfect for my mom for her 40th wedding anniversary -- how many charms do you put on one bracelet? i am definitely interested in getting one ordered -- maybe even 2. love it love it!
    and the song on your blog - did you hear justin timberlake and matt(last name?) sing it for the hope for haiti show? wow = best performance of the entire show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Donna! Great to see you today - thanks for stopping by the show. Congrats on getting the blog going and the etsy shop - they both look great! Looking forward to following all your creations! :) Happy Valentine's Day!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete