Monday, January 18, 2010

My favorite day of the week is Monday, however, today really threw me!
With kids home today - it was a bit hard to accomplish all that I do on a Monday
.....but I managed!
So, will tomorrow feel more like a Monday than a Tuesday?

Still trying to navigate the whole blog thing.  How do I begin?  Where do I begin?
I watched Julie & Julia with my daughter last night.  Cracked me up!  What timing......
So, who out there in blogland am I writing to?
Well, I know Nancy is one!  (Thanks for my first post Nancy, you made my day!)


Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    My daughter and I went to see Julie & Julia too. After the movie ended we were starving :-)
    Welcome to the blogging community ~ you will love it! I look forward to stopping by Creative Parade ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna you are one of my most dear friends. You have a gift of nurturing your community and now you are spreading this to the bigger world. You are an inspiration to me. I love you Marj

    ps this is my first blog!!!

    ReplyDelete