Monday, February 15, 2010

Yet another!

YEAH!  Finished another bracelet!
Happy Birthday Patty.

3 comments:

  1. hi donna! yay i am so glad you are back on your blog! i lost your email info and somehow can't email you through the blog -- so, i am sorry to have connected and then lost touch - but i still really want to have a bracelet made! can you email me and i will get organized with pictures this time?
    jen at jcsmith_308@yahoo.com
    thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,

    I love my bracelet!!! My niece is graduating from LMU in LA in June. I want to order a necklace, which I think is more appropriate for 22 yr old than bracelet, with several charms. Do you have any photos of long necklaces/chains with charms? Also, how much turn around time do you need?? Thanks. Patty Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jewelry!!! You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete